Security and privacy are two things we value very highly at Just4keepers, (Which is the umbrella company of this website) we are totally committed to protecting your details and information. Any personal information that you submit to us is treated exactly as that and we ensure that this information is kept safe and secure.
We promise not to pass on your e-mail or home address to any other party.
Our Company Details
Business Name: Just4keepers
Address: 20 Judges Drive
Post Code: L6 7UB
Country: United Kingdom
Main Website Address: www.just4keepers.co.uk
Website e-mail: email@example.com
Information Collection and Usage
For any visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognises no information regarding the e-mail address that the visitor browsing the site uses.
The information we do collate is:
- Used to improve the content of Just4keepers (and our umbrella websites)
- Never passed onto or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
In order to use this website, visitors and/or customers are NOT required to complete a registration or order form. Registration is not required to enter our website.
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account or use our Sites.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- data on physical characteristics, including measurements (such as estimated measurements or apparel size);
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
Changes to Privacy Notice
In the rare situation of a conflict arising, we aim to resolve disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, visitors and customers can contact us by e-mail or telephone.
We would like all our customers to receive the information they need to make their online shopping experience successful with Just4keepers. We can keep you up-to-date with special offers and products we think you may like.
If you ever want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe button on any email Just4keepers has set to you.